Active Meditation: Increasing Energy
On the top of your head, right in the centre there sits an energy point called: Si Shen Chong. This acupressure and acupuncture point is renowned for it’s ability to perk you up and increase your energy.
To experience a self-help acupressure energy boost all you need to do is take lightly on this crown energy point for two of three minutes while you breath deeply.
This point is a favourite of my acupuncturist who usually leaves me looking like I have an arial sticking out of the top of my head during my treatment sessions. He recently explained to me that this point is good for raising the chi, and settling the mind.
Percussion for Mind, Body and Spirit
If you practice lightly tapping on this point with two or three fingers as if you were playing a hand drum, you will soon learn to raise your energy in a very pleasant way.
Related Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Meditation 101 - A Quick Start Guide for Busy People
- Meditation Guide: The Basics of Meditation - Purpose & Practice
- Meditation Guide: Using Meditation Audio to Get Started & Find Inner Peace
- Meditation: Getting Started and Enjoying the Benefits
- Meditation: Is 5 Minutes Really Enough?
- Yoga Meditations - Beyond the Clouds
- Mindfulness Meditation - Restful Awareness
- Yoga Meditation - Trataka
- Healing Energy Meditation
Join the Living by Design Community
Updates via email: Living by Design features regular articles on self improvement & natural health. To receive more articles like this containing tips you can use to feel calm, confident and in control subscribe now.
FREE LifeCraft eBook for all new subscribers
If you found this article interesting please share it - I appreciate your support