The Purpose of Ayurveda
The purpose of Ayurveda is twofold:
1. to preserve the health of those who are already healthy and to facilitate a steady and undisturbed platform from which to reach beyond mere existence into the realms of self-realization
2. to restore health and balance to those who have suffered imbalance and its varied symptoms
Related Articles on Ayurveda:
- Ayurveda & Body Types: Do you Know Your Dosha?
- Ayurveda & Body Types: Doshas and the Elements
- Ayurveda - it's Elementary!
- Ayurveda Defined
- Ayurveda: 8 Golden Rules for Good Digestion
- Ayurveda: Clues for Easily Understanding the Doshas
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies: How to Get Dry Cough Relief from Bananas